Do you want to spend a winter working in the Alps? Looking for a role with a professional company that cares about its customers, and its team?
Snowlinx Transfers are looking for outgoing and experienced drivers to join our friendly team working in the Alps this winter.
Who is Snowlinx?
Snowlinx is a small friendly company based in Courchevel, operating airport transfers to Courchevel, Méribel, Val Thorens, Val d’Isere, Tignes, La Plagne and all other surrounding areas. We pride ourselves on providing impeccable service and are therefore looking for reliable, flexible and hard working people join our team and ensure we uphold our reputation.
The Transfer Driver role
You’ll be responsible for ensuring that each and every client has a safe, pleasant and hassle-free journey, so you’ll need to have a customer focus and excellent people skills. An active interest in driving is also essential as you’ll be spending plenty of time on the roads.
Most of the work involves airport transfers - driving there and back, and meeting and greeting our customers. The average trip to the airport will take around 2hrs 15mins, one way. At the start of the season we’ll provide comprehensive training to familiarise you with main routes, traffic avoidance routes, destinations, driving in adverse weather conditions and general Snowlinx operations, to help you excel in the role.
What can I expect?
You'll be on a French contract and you'll work 40 hours per week over 5 days a week (Part-time positions are also available)
In return, you’ll:
- Receive a take home salary of €1640 per calendar month
- Get private accommodation provided in a shared house
- Get the opportunity to ski 3-4 times a week on average
- Be collected from Geneva airport when you arrive, and dropped off there at the end of the season
If you’re interested in joining our friendly team or finding out more, please email Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, contact details, CV and covering letter.
What you'll need for the role
To meet the needs of our customers and legal requirements, we’re looking for people:
- Aged 22 yrs+ who are available from December through to April
- Who hold a clean European driving licence, held for at least 3 yrs
- With a European passport
- To have a minimum 2 seasons passenger driving experience, a RoSPA qualification or a driver CPC qualification
- With no criminal record
- With excellent people skills, willing to go the extra mile for our customers
- Who are responsible, professional and well presented at all times
- Who are punctual without fail
- Able to work efficiently, without supervision and with initiative
- Who are careful drivers with excellent spacial awareness
- Outgoing, physically fit and able to pass a medical examination